Are you finding your child’s behaviour difficult to manage? Would you to talk about other ways to support your child or children? A parent is a child’s best resource for change and support. I work with parents of young children to adolescents.
Parenting support takes place in private sessions or as part of a 5 week course. It involves listening to the needs of the individual/family and working with them to achieve their goals.
The parenting course explores many aspects of parenting whilst also being a place of nurture for parents. The course explores the following:
- Managing difficult behaviour
- Developing a “can-do” brain with children
- Remaining calm with children
- Helping children regulate their emotions
- Weekly Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture for mind and body balance
- A handbook
- Relaxation practice
The next group will begin early 2020 in Ashdale House, Blarney. The fee is €200, inclusive of acupuncture. Pre-booking essential (contact me here).